DFA Grievance Committee 2021-22
The DFA's Grievance Committee is a standing committee of the DFA established to assist members of the Bargaining Unit who allege violations of the Collective Agreement, and may pursue grievances on behalf of the Association. The Grievance Committee also assists DFA members who are not members of the Bargaining Unit, with the terms and conditions of their employment including alleged violations of the Senate Regulations Concerning Appointments, Promotion and Tenure.
Click here for the committee's Terms of Reference.
- David Westwood, Health & Human Performance
- Catrina Brown, Social Work
- Patti Doyle-Bedwell, Open Learning & Career Development
- Katherine Fierlbeck, Political Science
- Tim Juckes, Psychology & Neuroscience
- Matt Numer, Health & Human Performance
- Dominic Silvio, Killam Memorial Library
- Barbara MacLennan, DFA Professional Officer
- DFA President Tara Perrot, Psychology & Neuroscience (ex-offico)
All correspondence to the DFA Grievance Committee should be directed to the DFA Office at email@example.com