For media inquiries, please contact:
Catherine Wall, DFA Communications Officer
902-494-3722 (office) 902-489-0270 (cell)
- February 17, 2021: Collective Agreement between DFA and Dalhousie Board of Governors Ratified
- January 22, 2021: DFA Membership Ratifies Tentative Agreement
- December 20, 2020: Dalhousie Labour Situation Remains Uncertain as Dalhousie Administration Rejects Conciliation Board Recommendations
- October 28, 2020: DFA and Dalhousie Board of Governors Agree to Conciliation Board
- October 26, 2020: Faculty Reject Board of Governors Offer
- October 19, 2020: Conciliation Ends Between DFA and Board of Governors
- October 6, 2020: DFA Members Deliver Strong Strike Mandate
- October 1, 2020: Conciliation Officer Appointed for DFA and Dahousie Board of Governors
- September 22, 2020: DFA Files for Conciliation in Negotiations with Dalhousie Board of Governors
- September 25, 2019: Lack of Provincial Funding for Universities in Nova Scotia affects teaching and research.
- April 16, 2018: DFA Calls on Board to Reject Tuition Fee Hikes and Cuts to Teaching and Research.
- March 12, 2018: DFA Calls for Better Budget Choices at Dalhousie.
- July 29, 2016: DFA challenging Truro daycare closure.
- September 15, 2015: Get Science Right on September 29.
- November 17, 2014: Money, Myths and Manipulation: Debunking Austerity Economics – Economist Jim Stanford to speak at Dalhousie Nov. 26.
- October 21, 2014: “Seeing the invisible academic”: Fair Employment Week forum on contract academic staff to be held Oct. 29.
- September 15, 2014: Whose priorities? Whose choices? – Panel discussion to explore program prioritization.
- April 23, 2014: Linda McQuaig public lecture rescheduled for April 30.
- March 8, 2012: DFA welcomes pension plan solvency relief for Dalhousie University
- February 17, 2012: Press release on strike vote numbers. Click here.
- February 10, 2012: Open letter to Dalhousie University Students and Parents.
- February 10, 2012: Dalhousie Faculty Association alarmed by bargaining tactics.
- December 16, 2011: Dalhousie Faculty Association calls for conciliation.
- December 1, 2011: Exempt Universities from Solvency Test.